- Access to our Medicare specialists who will research your options
- Personalized support: we walk you through the process of deciding on a plan and enrolling in that plan
- Education on how the different types of Medicare plans work
- A customized report that’s tailored to your needs and details your options
If you decide to use Allsup Medicare Advisor, we’ll ask what you’re looking for in a Medicare plan, including which doctors you visit, prescription drugs you take, health conditions you may have and more.
Then, we’ll research all the Medicare plans available to you, identifying those most likely to meet your needs from the dozens of plans usually available in a local area. After we’ve pinpointed the plans that fit your criteria, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive report highlighting those plans and will review it with you in detail, helping you enroll in a plan of your choice.
Your Allsup Medicare Advisor report will include the following:
- Educational information so you can understand the Medicare plan types we’ve included in the report
- A summary page listing the plans in your area that are most likely to meet your stated needs
- Detailed charts listing the key features of your top plans
- Next steps
No. Allsup understands that each type of Medicare plan is different and won’t work the same for everyone. While one person might find that a Medicare Advantage plan most closely meets their stated needs, a spouse or friend might find that a Medigap and a Part D plan works better for them. That’s why when you use Allsup Medicare Advisor, we:
- Educate you on your options
- Highlight those plans that most closely meet your stated needs
- Guide you through the decision-making process to help you make an informed decision
Medicare plan prices and availability change every year. And so might your healthcare needs. While it’s not required that you review all your options every year, we strongly recommend that you do so to make sure you’re getting the coverage that’s right for you.
If you experience certain lifestyle changes, you should have your Medicare options re-evaluated. Changes include:
- Moving from one location to another
- Traveling more
- Moving into or out of a long-term-care facility
- Becoming eligible for low-income subsidy
We’re Here When You’re Ready To Get Started
Contact us about reviewing your Medicare options or to speak to an Allsup Medicare Advisor specialist. You can reach us during business hours, or complete our short online form anytime. Form information is emailed to one of our specialists, who will get back to you as soon as possible.